Pages

Monday 10 December 2012

A paragraph for my michigan FRIENDS


Here is a paragraph about me that I wrote for Miss Hart’s grade 3 class in Michigan.                                                                                                         

Hello My name is Rowana and I am eight years old. I was born in Auckland new zealand. My culture is Tongan and samoan I love visiting samoa and tonga because I enjoy playing in the sun. My favourite colour is blue because I lay in the green grass and stare at the fluffy white clouds floating across the beautiful blue sky and it makes me feel calm. My favourite sport is netball because I play Goal shoot. I am on a Team that called the patriots. My coaches names are Mr Jacobson and Mrs jacobson. This past season we won lots of our games.

No comments:

Post a Comment