Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

An Interview with my friend

This is about me having a interview with my friend called Elizabeth,Here is a photo. Please leave me a comment.  An interview with my friend

1. What is your full name?Elizabeth Uea 2. Who, if anyone, are you named after?Nana 3. Who are other members of your family?Great Grandma and Great Grandad 4. Do you have any pets? What are your names? Elizabeth uea hehe langi ofanga 5. What is your ethnicity?Cook Island,Tonga And Samoa 6. When is your birthday?August 18 7. What is the name of your favourite book?Princess Diana 8. What is the name of your favourite tv programme?Austin and Ally 9. Who is your favourite singer?Birdy 10. What is your favourite song?You shoot me down 11. What is your favourite sports?Netball and rugby 12. What is your favourite food?Butter chicken and Macaroni and cheese. 13. What do you want to be when you grow up?Netball player and to be in the olympics for running 14. What do you want to do for your next birthday?Rock climbing 15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?Hawaii

Me and My friend Elizabeth Uea.

1 comment:

  1. What a really cool interview Rowana. It was nice to read and learn some things about Liz that I didn't even know. You are a great friend.

    ReplyDelete