Pages

Thursday 22 August 2013

Should this have happened.

Our reading group have been learning about debating. Debate is a form of argument.Yesterday on tuesday kiwifruits stood up in front of the class and say our debate there was 2 groups called Against and For.When we stood up in front of our class we have to be in order witches 1,2,3,4 and 5.The first speaker was Aaron and then Jalen,Michael,Taunese and the last one was me.When you are last you are going to get stage fright but i tried my best you just need to focus and if you are she to look at your class then look at you hands.When we started our Debate it was Against turne then it goes us then it goes back to them.When it was my turn i said “I believe that Georgie porgie should kiss the girls and make them cry”i was the last one and i was proud of myself.After when we were finished our debate Miss Lavakula came in front of us and said “Lets give a round of a plows to the kiwifruits”.

IMG 0614 from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I realy liked it was so cool was it hard to stand up in frot of the class

    ReplyDelete