Pages

Friday 25 October 2013

Fun Run Certificate.

Hello my name is Rowana and here is a story about me.At assembly miss Vaafusuaga had some fun run certificate and she said that Rm 13 won the certificate and room 13 won it guess what we raised $817.00 wow that big and miss Vaafusuaga called my name and she said that i raised the highest out of the whole school but only in Pt england and i raised $400.00and i went up the stage and stared at everyone i was so proud.Did you know how i got $400.00 well my Aunty workes at the airport and she has lots and lots of friends to ask to raise for me when i get home i will surprise my mum.Here are the pictures to look at it please leave me a comment Enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing Rowana for raising so much money for our school. All the money raised will go towards new sports equipment for our school. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey wana excellent effort for raising the most in your school. that's a big achievment and hard work getting those sponser. keep up the good work wana and finish this year strong.very proud of you..make sure you do the best you can and be more involved.love you. Dad. when i have time i'll keep posting to you. keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete