Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

My holiday.

Here is a paragrah i did in the holidays.Enjoy please leave me a comment.

 During the holidays me and my sister Raewen went to camp a riverside camp and the place was could Willow park.At Wiilow park it has lots and lots of games to play like Tapletennis,Tennis,Minny golf,Scooters and bikes,Basketball and last but not least is playing on the Trampline.Once we got their Mr Burt gets his note book and tells us witch team are we in.

 While we got in tems i was in Mrs Haris and Tamaras team and they are our team leader.In my group ther was 7 of us and it was Sarah,Ana,Adriel,Ata,Rita,me and Teleta.So after when we got in to groups we had to go to miss Hamilton our helper and she tells us what room are we are.So when we went to our room we looked at our room number so that we don’t know witch room are we in.When we finished packing our stuff we went over to the rimu room.The rimu room is like a free time place.Oh i forgot there are about 7 teams in camp and it is the Divas,Startes,NewError,G.B.G,P.O.B,Brother hood and the OBs.So when we were finished meeting in the rimu room we had to splid up and each team has to figger out where they will go because we had to practice our dance for Thursday.Thursday is our concert and our perants will come on that day.So for oour practice my team went to go practice out side and for our dance we are going to do remix and it will be Singleladys,Move your body and Treasure.

When mr Burt tells us that it is time to pack up the stuff like the micophone we had to put it away. When Mr burt was telling us that we were finished we had lunch for lunch we had mince and cheese pie it was delicious and yummy.Did you know that we did not make the mince and cheese pie it was the people who owned willow park and did you even know that the cooks are the chefs.So when we ate some pies we get to go and get secound.I did not want to get secounds because i was so full and when we ate our pie it was like that we are the judger for the food.I always want to go to willow park because i liked our bedroom and the food.When it was the last day we had to tell what is our highlight and what is our lowlight.I said “My highlight is when we had the concert and my lowlight is when i had egg and sauce in my hair EWWW said every body and i laghed.So when we were outside waiting for the bus we had to tell witch team has won in the girls it was the Divas and in the boys team i think it was the Brotherhood.The prize is M and M i won it i was in the divas.When we were waiting the bus came and the girls went on the flashy bus and the boys went on the brown bus.As we went to school we fell asleep and the kids woke us up.Horray as we went out of the bus we were finally at home i was jumpping and my papa came and picked me and my sister raewen up.

No comments:

Post a Comment