Pages

Monday 8 June 2015

World War One



What me and my group did for the last few weeks we made a movie about 2 brothers who joined the World war 1. Their names are Peter and George, they were so excited to go to war because they didn't know that they were going to fight and shoot. They traveled and traveled until they got to war. Lots of men died and out of the brothers it was only George who survived and didn't lose any of his body.

So they got back home. George and Peter's Mother said "Hello Son where is Peter" George didn't want to tell his mother about Peter because he knows that she will freak out so George said " I am so sorry mother Peter is dead I din't protect him he tried running to me but the Germans Shoot him." "Waaaaaaa" said his Mother she was crying and freaked out and didn't know what to do so George dropped her and himself back home. The End


No comments:

Post a Comment