Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

My Weekend.

Hello here is a story about Fathers day.WOW it is a long paragraph.Please enjoy. In the weekend it was father’s day.On fathers day i wrote a letter to my grand dad and my dad.First i was at my nan’s house and i woke up and i realized that there is something that is missing on a sunday and my sister Raewen could out it is Father’s day and i got up get dressed and said to my grand dad Happy fathers day granddad and i gave him my letter and he read it and i gave him a big huge hug and he gave me a cuddle and i did too.For fathers day i said to my granddad to close his eyes and sit on the chair and wait because me and my nana and my sister made him breakfast and we said to him you can open your eyes and he did and as he opened his eyes my sister and nana made him egg’s and sausages for breakfast. When my papa had breakfast my dad rang and said “can you and your sister come home” and i said “yes i will” and when he rang us me and my sister said Happy fathers day dad and he said thank you and we said its alright.We went and asked my nan and said “nana can you drop us home because dad said said” and she said “yes i will” when she dropped us home i came in and said to my mom “is dad here” and my mum said “no he is going to pick up your brother and your other sister”.When my dad got back i gave him my card and in my card i said that you will always be in my heart.When he came inside i gave him a massive hug and i gave him the letter i wrote.When he finished reading it he said “Thank you for that magnificent letter Rowana” and i said “Its alright dad happy fathers day”. After when my dad came back me and my sister’s had a shower i was first then Raewen then Oli when i was finished i got changed then Raewen got changed then oli got changed we all got changed and we had to do our hair then we had to travel to my nana’s and papa’s house and say happy fathers day when we did we had a little bit of some snack then we had to give the present to my papa and when we were finished we had to go back to my papa’s house and give him the present and then we had to wait and wait for my aunties uncles and cousins because they were at church and they finished at 1.00 and when they were finished my papa and his cousin and friends were cooking the pig outside our backyard and they were trying to put the fire up and then they did.After that they took for about 3 or 4 hours and when they were finished cooking we had a feed and the reason why we had a feed because it was fathers day and my two aunties and their mom were going to Aussie on monday after when we had our dinner we had dessert for dessert we had ice cream and cake it was so yummy.Once i waited and waited until my stomach got full i felt it and i had fun on Fathers day. I wish on fathers day i could give my grandpa and dad a big massive present so they can be surprised.I hope you enjoy my story Please leave me a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rowana,
    My name is Kayla Christie, and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama in the United States. It is so wonderful to see your story of father's day in England, and it seems almost exactly like a father's day in my family. I think you gave great details on how the weekend went. I really loved the letter you wrote to your dad and how it said, "you will always be in my heart." I think that is touching. I draw pictures for my dad on Father's Day, so your post was very easy to relate to. Thank you for your story, Rowana. Feel free to check out my blog and our EDM310 Class blog.

    ReplyDelete