Pages

Thursday 19 September 2013

Skyping with Daniel MAXWELL.

Hi my name is Rowana and today i am going to talk about Sky-ping because i was talking to my friend in Australia.When i was talking to him first i had to get my chrome book and write some good answer's for him.The first thing i said is "Hi Daniel how are you today" and he said "Hi Rowana i am good thank you" and we both said some questions and guess what Daniel said that in Australia it is so Wendy and trees are blowing off.The first questions i asked is What is your favorite color and why and i think he said green because it is the color of the beautiful grass and he said the same thing and i replied back my one is blue because it is the color of the sky and it sometimes makes me feel calm.When he was talking to me i saw his face and he saw mine when he saw mine he said that i looked beautiful and i said to him that he looks cool.Please leave me a comment and i hope you enjoy and read it.
Rowana Skype from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rowana,

    Great work it looks like you had a lots of fun and great writing and a very funny movie keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete