Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

My Easter Break.



On my Easter Break I went to a party. We played a game called Easter egg hunt and when we started the game I had to hide the Easter eggs because it was my idea. All of the kids were closing their eyes so they don’t cheat. When I was hiding the Easter eggs, I was counting them and there was 20. I hid them in the garden, inside the mailbox and under the car and even inside my shoes. When i finished hiding them i said in your marks get set go and i was shouting  to the kids and they were racing to look for some Easter eggs and my little cousin found one inside the mailbox and he ate it. i was laughing because he had chocolate all over his mouth.


Then the next game we played was called throwing Easter eggs. This is how you play it, they has to be 30 Easter eggs in each box and 10 people in each team and one person has to be the umpire so they don’t cheat. when they were ready to play they have to pick up one Easter egg at a time and then we throw it at each other and whoever finished  there Easter eggs were the winner and they get to eat all of the Easter eggs.


when we finish our game, we have to go to our Nana's house and say happy Easter to all of them and we went to go say happy Easter to our whole family and give them some Easter eggs too and they said that they all enjoyed it.

Please leave a comment.



1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a great Easter break Rowana!

    ReplyDelete