Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

My fiafia



I am in the senior Samoan group for fiafia. Mrs Tele'a asked me if I could be in it and I said yes i would love too “Mrs Tele'a said ok follow me and I did and when I followed her there were lots of people in the samoan group and miss telea told us to sit down before we start. When we started to practice in the Tusitala room and started to dance. before we dance we need to count all of our student so we can all fit in the tusitala room and they were  about 40 of us and it was all right. We perform our item outside the staff room.


We have practice our leg part and hands our leg one is to move it and our hand one is to move it nicely because some people just do it crazy because they don’t look like they are not listening.our teacher for our samoan group is Miss Telea and Timmy our special part is to stand like a army.It took us to practice alot of staff.


I enjoy my group because it is lots and lots fun i don’t like when people don’t listen to the teachers who is trying to teach us.I am exciting about fiafia because it gonna be lots of fun i am going to be nervous when it is  going to be fiafia. I am wearing a bright yellow flower dress and it looks very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment