Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

White Sunday.

Hello everybody here is a Holiday Highlight I had wrote it is about White Sunday. Here is a picture of me and Raewen my sister when we were little. This is when we were little and I was crying it is a bit funny but I hope you enjoy and please leave me a comment.

Woohoo as I was shouting and jumping up and down on my bed at the same time. It was white sunday today. Me my cousins and my sisters and brothers had to wake up early because we had to get to church at 10.00 clock or 9.00 clock.

In the morning I woke up at 4.00 or 5.00 clock I was so so tired that I had to go to the shower. When I just finished having a shower I had to get changed back to my PJ’s because it was too early to get dressed. So when I finished I had to get my hair done so I asked my mum if I was gonna straightened and she said “ Okay come and sit down” and so I sat down and started straightening.

After about 50 minutes I was done so I had to go and get dressed because the time was 7.00 clock so I got my beautiful white dress and put on myself. So we were all ready to go but first I asked my mum “What shoes do we were” and she said “Oh um you will wear your Converses your white ones” “YAY as I was shouting” because I had never wore Converses on a white Sunday before.

So we went off to the car and drove down to my cousins to pick them up. My nana and papa was so proud of all of us because they haven't seen us do the white Sunday they had to cook for us and to set up all the decorations for all kids who came. So we went to go and pick up my cousins we went straight to church. As I jumped out of the car it was so so cold it was like I was trap in a tub with frozen ice cream in it. So we quickly went inside and saw lots of kids I was nervous and scared but GOD helped me so I went inside and stared at them. We all had to line up and sing a song it was could E Malaga Mae Lesu, it was a song about the lord. So we were singing all the way up to the stage and started singing and singing.


So we had to sit down and say our paper out loud my one is (Iosua E iai sou maufaufau pe leai) that means you have no brain. I was saying this paper to the boy named Josh he was the Man who had food and I think he didn't want to share it because he thought he was gonna be poor again. So we did our skit which was the play and we sang a song could Feed me Jesus then we sang it in Samoa then we carried on with the play. As the play was going on we had to get in a big group squash in so that we could sing all together. There was a song that we had to sing it was could Upu Malie it is a very good song to learn I just learned it in one day b y following the words on the script yes paper. So  we sang a song then we all had to say a speech to all the families and people out there who all came out there and watch. The speech was “Ia Manuia lousou tamaiti” that means thank you to all the parents and kids who came hope you enjoyed it and keep safe goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment