Pages

Monday 15 January 2018

Summer learning journey

                                                       Summer Learning Journey,
                                                                Bonus Points

As I was reading the In Flanders Fields by John Mccrae Poem, it really hit me. When I was reading it, it reminded me of those Men and Women who fought for our Country. I am so happy that I have been brought to this world, New Zealand is a very beautiful country to be in, I am also very lucky to have the freedom that I have, thanks to those who have the right to fought for our country. We have sad times when it hits 25th of April, families who has lost there loved ones.

LESS WE FORGET

Image result for Anzac dayImage result for Anzac day

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Rowana,

    I completely agree with your message and do everything that I can to remember everyone who has fought for us and lost their lives in the bid for freedom.

    Lest We Forget.

    Best,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete