Pages

Wednesday 24 January 2018

School is just around the corner

School will be starting next week Wednesday. I cannot wait for school, I can't wait to reunite with my friends and teachers. I also can't wait to tell my teacher that I have been blogging for the past summer. So far the holidays has been going great. Usually on week days me and my family just relax and do some cleaning in the house, and in the Weekends me and my family go to our grandparents house to check on them and during the weekends we also go to church.Living at home is relaxing and all, but boredom hits quickly. Now I get to be surrounded by fun and excitement 24/7. There will always be someone to talk to, hang out with and to study with too.

I know that many of you that's reading my post are thinking that this crazy girl is thinking of school way too early. Maybe I am, and maybe I'm not. I am really excited to go to school to get my brain working, to meet my friends, especially when it's been 5 - 6 weeks off of school. I also can't wait to go to school because I want to improve in my learning and to achieve and accomplish my goal for 2018. Just before when school starts, I want to make sure that everything is organized such as my school shoes, my school bag, school uniform, lunchbox and of course my chrome book or writing book. 

While writing this blog post, I have the biggest smile on face, as you all know why "BECAUSE I CAN'T WAIT FOR SCHOOL" :)   Well I am finish for the night, I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your holidays. Rest well and comment down below if you are excited for school. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Rowana for your post! It is great to hear how excited you are!!

    ReplyDelete