Pages

Monday 15 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 1

                                      Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 1
                                                               Activity 2

Image result for Vote for womenI think that back then it should of been every gender voting. All women have the right to vote and elect for the government. As I was reading I was a bit down, I was disappointing in the rules back then. I kept wondering to myself why wouldn't women's be allowed to vote, In my opinion i think that they should because they have the right to, they are from that country and each and every man and women should have the right to do everything together.

I enjoyed this activity because this gives my honest opinions and I know more about the voting and the elections. I hope you enjoy and please leave a comment.
Image result for Vote for womenImage result for Vote for women

No comments:

Post a Comment