Pages

Monday 15 January 2018

Summer Learning journey

Summer Learning journey, Day 2

One of my favorite T.V show is Short land Street. Short Land Street was my childhood Favorite T.V shows and still is. I never miss an episode, in fact I will be watching it tomorrow. Short Land Street is a New Zealand prime-time soap opera centring on the fictitious Shortland Street Hospital, first broadcast on TVNZ 2 on 25 May 1992. It is the country's longest-running drama and soap opera, being broadcast continuously for over 6,000 episodes and 25 years, and is one of the most watched television

There are many main characters in short land street, but the channel of the television show is on T.V 2

Image result for shortland streetImage result for shortland street

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Rowana,

    I did not know that Shortland Street is the longest running soap opera/drama in New Zealand history. What a feat!

    I have to admit that I have never watched the programme but after reading your post I am going to give it a go. Would you recommend that I start with the very first episode or just start watching the current episodes and figure it out as I go along?

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete