Pages

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 2 Activity 1

Summer Learning Journey Day 2 Activity 1

My Sports Superhero has to be Cathrine Latu, she is currently playing Netball for the Auckland Mytics team. Cathrine plays G.S in netball, I think that she is my hero or best sports player because she inspires me to try my best. Last year my netball team got to meet the Mystics and it was one of the best moments I have ever experienced in my life.


Related image

In 2015, a kiwi golfer named Lydia Ko became the youngest woman in the world to reach the #1 ranking.  She was only 17 years old. Many people from here in New Zealand and overseas really admire her and think of her as a modern-day sporting hero. Who is your sporting hero? They can be a famous athlete, or even a member of your family or community. It’s completely up to you.

On your blog tell us about your sporting hero. Who are they? Why are they a hero? Include a photo of them in your blog post.

My sporting hero is Lisa Carrington. She is an incredible rower, and last year she was awarded the prestigious  Lonsdale Cup for her amazing results in 2016! She spends hours training, and I think her commitment to her sport is inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment