Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

My Holiday Writing.

Hello here is a Writing about the holidays.I went to the movies and I watched Planet of the apes.I hope you enjoy and please leave me comment.Here is the picture of Caesar down bottom.

 In the Holidays Me,my sister Raewen and my Uncle Matt went to the Movies on saturday. In the Movies we were going to watch Transformers 4 but their was to many people who wanted to watch it so my uncle asked me if we could watch something else and I said “ PLANET OF THE APES”. So he gave the ticket to the lady and we went off to room 5.There was only 15 minutes until the movie starts so we went to go and buy some food we brought popcorn and Drinks.

 As the movie was about to begin we quickly rushed into our seats and started watching. we were sitting right at the front and the big screen was shining bright in my eyes and it was loud like their was big speakers next to me. The movie started off with this ape could Caesar he grew up with all these other different apes.

 One day Caesar and his son Blue eyes went hunting for food.He caught a animal which was a deer. Blue eyes went to go and check if it was actually dead so they could eat it and it was so blue eyes looked at his right because he saw something moving in the bushes it was big bear it started chasing Blue eyes.He got scratched on the side of his chest.He could Caesar and tried to kill him.Caesar called the member of the apes it was Koba he came right behind the bear climbed up the tree and had this big sawed he made and stabbed the bear at the back of his head. Rrrrrrr Oooooooo Aaaaaaaaaa Rrrrrrrrrrrr as the bear screamed it came down slowly and Caesar got stuck under him as the bear was lying down on its stomach.

 Hahahahaha as they laughed “Thank you Koba” said Blue eyes and Caesar. “Ohhh Any time Caesar anytime” so they went off at home and check if the rest were alright. In the ending part Caesars wife was getting a baby Ape she got sick and so humans came and helped her so that she won’t die.The baby was out and Caesar said to blue eyes “Come here son come and meet your new brother” and so he did and lived happy ever after.So the movies was just about to finish in the movie I felt happy and exciting when it was about to begin and the part I enjoyed the most was when the bear was about to come because it gave me a big fright  like I screamed to death.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rowana i really liked your story but i only got to read half of it because i read only half was i had to go on the matt with Mrs Jacboson for reading sorry i but i really really liked thanx for making me happy good 2 see u as well wana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rowana,
    Guess what? We saw the same movie! I saw it on Saturday. What day did you go? Well, I loved the movie, and I also loved your story. Thanks for actually telling what you actually did. From your friend,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rowana,
    Guess what? I watched that movie too. What day did you watch it well I watched it in the Holiday.

    From Samoa

    ReplyDelete