Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

Christmas Time.

Hello everyone Today I have been writing about Christmas because it is nearly coming up. I hope you enjoy and please leave me a comment.

 Yay “Christmas is coming up soon” as I was shouting to my friends beside me.” Today is November the 3rd, 2014. In Christmas I won’t b here in New Zealand I will be in Tonga a very beautiful country that is really really hot and sunny there.

 I was saying to my Mum if I could stay here with my Nan and Papa but she wouldn’t let because I had to visit all my Aunts, Uncles and cousins. In Tonga is very hot because I think it is never cold and chilly there because when ever we all go to Tonga for a Family reunion it is always hot and I hate it.

 In Tonga I hate it because when I am sitting or playing outside it makes me grumpy and angry. So the next day when we went to Tonga it was Christmas Eve. “Ohh yeah” as I was screaming in the morning it is Christmas Eve. During the day we went to go and buy presents for us and for our family who are far away from us in New Zealand. My Nan bought my other Nan and Papa some Tongan T-shirts that say’s Ha’ateiho Spartans Rugby team Spartans.

 So the Next day was Christmas I was jumping and screaming everywhere in the room I was so so excited what will be my present and it was Yum Yum Noodles I wasn't even Happy I was so mad that I thought it was my very own Ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment