Pages

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Whakapapa Boards.

Hello everyone,

 My maths class room 6 has been painting on our own Whakapapa Boards. My afternoon teacher Miss Tito came in with Boards and paper. First we had to find some of our Mum's and Dad's culture designs. I was searching for Tongan, Samoan and Kiwi witch is Aotearoa yes New Zealand. On the next lesson we had to copy out the designs we picked for our cultures. On our paper that we had to copy out we used a pencil and once we finished drawing it we had to color it in with colored pencils.

Next once we finish coloring in our designs we had to use our own Whakapapa boards and start copying the drawing's again from the paper. When you are finish drawing everything on your Whakapapa boards then we had to have this painting test to check if we are good at painting carefully on our Whakapapa boards. Then if we pass the test then we are good to go we can paint, but if you don't pass the test then you have to color in your Whakapapa boards. While we are painting Miss Tito has told us something carefully to us.

I hope you enjoy looking at my art and please leave me a comment By Rowana.


No comments:

Post a Comment