Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

My Blog Profile.

Hello everyone Here is a writing I did it is about My blog profile. The blog profile is for my Blog we always have to change it every year we go into a new class. 

Hello my name is Rowana I am a Year 7 at Pt england school. I am 11 years old and I am in class 5 my teacher is Miss Peato. In class 5 we have yr 7 and 8. This is my first year in intermediate. In our area we have classes 1 to 5. The teachers in our area are Miss Moala, Mr Wiseman, Miss Peato, Miss Clark and Mrs Tele'a. What I like to do in school is learn and create. What I like to do in my spare time is to Listen to music and get to go on my Maths Whizz. My goal this year is to move up on my reading and to get better at retelling about the story. When I am going to be a year 8 I will be with the year 7’s. In our area it is called the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment