Pages

Monday 23 November 2015

My Manaiakalani Recount

Hello there, Here is a recount about the Manaiakalani Film Festival 2015. One of my favorite movies is life of a germ. Click Here to go on the Pt England Manaiakalani Site to watch our movies. I hope you enjoy this and please leave me a comment.

It was a hot sunny day, the Yrs 7 & 8 are waiting for the bus to come and drop us off to Sylvia park. “What are we doing at Sylvia park?” thought my new friend “Well this is where we go every year in Term 4 we create movies for kids and teachers from different schools to see and watch what we have been doing for the last few weeks.”

Waiting and waiting until beep beep the bus has arrived we lined up in Boy Girl lines. up we go on the bus, with our partners. We are now traveling to Sylvia park. We couldn't wait to see lots of different kids creating their own movies.

Oh and I just forgot that we were also excited because it was Ruapotaka school came with us and it was there first time coming to the Manaiakalani film festival. Out we go, we walk and walk until until we went inside the movie theater, walking past our Whanau the presenters.

Up goes Mr Burt introducing himself to schools, students, teachers and Presenters. The movie has begin at the back of me I could hear people cheering for their friends and supporting people. We watched almost 30 movies, some of them were interesting and cool. I was so embarrassed because it was our movie next, our movie was about the Air New Zealand Ad. “Here comes the Men in black” said Juliet next to me. I could see myself dancing, It was about to finish.

It was the last movie, sitting and waiting until it was time to go back to school. My favorite part of the film festival is Room 2 life of a germ, I liked it because this tells people to stop spreading their sickness to other people and you will never know that you have a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment