Pages

Monday 15 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey

Summer learning Journey


In New Zealand, many people lost their jobs during this decade. Experts predict that as much as 30% of the population was unemployed. It was a very stressful time for families.

Sadly, many of us still experience stress in our lives to this day. When I feel stressed I try to go for a walk or pop into my local gym for a quick workout. Exercise makes me feel better.

When I am stressed I get very uncontrolled. When I am stressed I have to find something to make me unstressed. I sometimes go on my phone and put on loud music. One of my tips of how to not be stressed is to pour cold water on yourself or let someone do it. I know that this might sound ridiculous but it surprisingly works.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Rowana,

    I really appreciated reading your honest and helpful post about ways to de-stress. I will have to try the trick that you have suggested re: pouring cold water over myself. I've never tried it but I would imagine that it would shock your system and help to distract you from your anxiety. The next time that I am really stressed I'll try it out.

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete