Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

2013 Reflection.

Hi Here are thing i did this year and i hope you enjoy please leave me a comment.

 Reading. Reading is the best because it helps us think and i am reading in 9 years old reading in my life is cool in my subject it is my second favourite because i just love reading. Writing.

 Writing is kind of my favourite subject because i love writing about my self and even about the weekends. In writing i want to get better at it because I am not really good at using hard words.

 Maths. My favourite subject is Maths. I am really good at maths and I am in the highest group. I need to get better at my divided by and my times table.I only know my adding and my subtractions.

 Topic. In Term one we were learning about Omari creek how it got polluted and Term two it was Antarctic it is really cold their Term three was lifes a stage it was fairy tales,Aesop and fables and Myth and legend and Term 4 is What in the world is going on we had to know in the newspapers or the radio what in the world is going on.

 Elearning. elearning is my favourite because we can draw stuff and we go to Hyperstudio. This year i have made 2 or 3 movies the year. PE. I love P.E. I played lots of sports for school like netball, rugby,ripper rugby,Cricket,softball,Swimming and basketball it is so cool because when you win everything you are in the finals and if you win it you are the Auckland champs.

 Conclusion. This year my goal is to get better at writing because of my word and i need to get better at my retelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment