Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

My Mum and Dad.

Hello Here is my 2 Paragraph about my mum and dad.they are Important to me because they cook and by me stuff.Please leave me a comment and enjoy.

 My Mum is a Beautiful Women because she gives me things that I want like lollies.She is the best mum I had ever had in my hole life. Every time when I go home we start to bake cookies.Me my sisters and brothers always come home and take funny photos with her.My mum is very important to me because she cooks,bye things,Hugs and kisses before we go to bed and she always makes my face happy.

 My Dad is Cool because he takes my whole family out for Dinner.He is the very best dad I had ever had.One time i stilled remembered that he looked after my little baby brother and was lying down with him my brother scratched him on the face.My dad is the funniest out of my family because he makes us laugh with his jokes.My dad is important because he gives me things I really like and he makes my face smile all the time.

1 comment:

  1. You and your siblings are so lucky to have amazing parents, Rowana. I think what you've written is really special. You've also given some great examples.

    ReplyDelete