Pages

Sunday 21 December 2014

Going on a Trip to Tonga.

O.M.G I can not wait to go to Tonga. It is going to be so much FUN!!! I am going to Tonga because Of my family Reunion we are doing this gathering thing to welcome people that came from another country. I am leaving on Tues YES on the 23 of December 2014. Me and my Big family is going. Hmmmm I wonder what it is going to be like and what the weather will be like as well. I really hope that it is going to be a good weather and it is going to be FUN and we all could spend to with each other in Tonga.

This is going to be my 4th time going to Tonga because of some other important things we had to do. Tonga is going to be Amazing because we could go anywhere to visit people like going to your friends house. WOW!!! For me Tonga is going to be weird because when ever I feel like crying or something I always want to come back to New Zealand and when ever I want to visit my friends it feels like I want to go back to Tonga.

Where we are from is the capital of Tonga YES it is Nukualofa. In Tonga I live on a street called Ha'ateiho witch is a really cool street to live in you get to go to this shop witch is free weird the shopkeepers looks like Chinese but they are Tongan I know right WEIRD!!!  I hope you enjoy my Tongan story and please leave me a comment. I will make sure that I will write more when I come back and I will take Pictures. Thank see ya.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rowana it is me your sister. I like your store about tonga keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete