Pages

Friday 5 December 2014

Kawau Island Movie.


Rowana Kawau Island from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

Hello everyone here is a Movie I made it was all about Camp yes in Kawau Island. Just to be honest camp was the best place I have ever been to in my whole entire life. In camp there was lots of different kind of activities we did Kayaking, Con Course, Sailing, Abe Sailing and Orienteering. On the second day of camp we played Spotlight which is my favorite games to do at night.

 At camp there was 4 different kind of Teams it was Bentzon, Mansion,, Kawau and Katz. My group was Mansion we came 3rd. The 1st team was Bentzon then it goes Kawau the Mansion and then Katz who came 4th. OMG that was the best thing that has ever happened to me because of all the FUN TIME we had. I hope you enjoy my Movie and please leave me a comment.

1 comment: