Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

2014.

Hello Everyone here is a Reflection I did in class. It is about 2014. In the beginning of the year I thought that it was going to be boring with out the old Yr 8's because they were fun and noisy but when I got to a new class I had new wonderful teachers Mrs Jacobson, Mr S, Mr Goodwin and Mrs Garden. I hope you enjoy this reflection and please leave me a comment.

What I thought in 2014 is that it was going to be boring because the fun year 8 was gone in 2013. But when I started it was quite fun because we had 3 big class room and all my friends were there I thought that we were all gonna be in different classroom. When I saw My S he was Fun and Awesome and thats the same as Mrs Jacobson, Mr Goodwin and Mrs Garden. 2014 is one of my favorite year because I have Awesome and kind teachers.


The first thing that I am most proud of is that I have been finishing my work and once when I finish I post it to my blog and copy it to my Bloglog page. Working and writing is one of my favorite thing to do because you write what’s in your mind and in your Imagination. I love posting Presentations, Writing and Movie on my blog because people all around the world gets to see what have you been doing in school and home.


The most thing that I am wanting to work on is Sports and learning more skills in every game. My other thing that I am wanting to get better is Reading because I need to retell the story more. I also want to post more movies on my blog to make it Creative and better. Hope all teachers will check out my blog in 2015.


I would like to say Thank you to the teachers in year 6’s for teaching us how to write, do maths and reading better. Thank you to Mrs Jacobson for always being there like the other teachers  Mr S, Mr Goodwin and Mrs Garden. I will miss 2014 because I love going to Kawau island and I love having fun their. Thank you teachers you guys are AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment