Pages

Saturday 14 May 2016

Livewires Netball Club

Today 14 of May Saturday, It was time for my Netball club game. I was at home waiting for my dad and brother to come and pick me up. I went to get ready and just before hey arrived I prayed to god that I will play hard and that I will do my best. My dad was here, I hopped inside the car and we swooshed our way out of the driveway and straight to the courts. My game started and 2.00 clock, my team has arrived to the courts the game was going to start in 2 minutes. We got into our positions, I was WA and " 3 2 1" it was time the ref blew the whistle and and there we go playing. "Come On Rowana" that's all I could here from the Sideline.

My couch was telling us to get ready, We played so well but of course we had to keep up to the scores we had to work on our bunching and especially our passes. After a few minutes later is was time for the second quarter and I was going to have a rest as Sub. 

The game has started and I was watching the girls play. They were good I could that they were running out of gas but luckily I started cheering for them "Come on girls you can do it just believe in yourself." We got more goals then the last one which was good. 

Later on it was the last quarter I couldn't keep up with my partner. I passed the ball and there was only 1 more minute left until the game ends. I caught the ball and the sideline people was counting down from "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 I quickly passed the ball and everyone of our team said "SHOOT" this girl named Rhoda shot the ball in and it was like we were going in slow motion. " 3, 2 , 1, and there goes the time we got the goal but unfortunately we lost buy 3 or 4 points.

It was a pretty close game but at least we tried our best and we worked as a Team. "Good Girl" said my Dad I was proud of myself.    

No comments:

Post a Comment