Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

The Museum Trip.

Hello everybody here is a story I wrote about the Museum. It was so so cool. My favorite part is when we went inside the Marae. Anyways I hope you enjoy and please leave me a comment Thank you  and enjoy oh and here is a Picture of the Museum.


Wow! What a wonderful day "I said shouting to my friends." It was time for us to go to the Museum trip. Me and my partner Jessica has to share 1 bag with our lunches in it. "O.M.G I can not wait to go to the Museum" Yelled Jessica. As we got outside we were ready to go inside the buses there were 2 buses. It was so so cool because when we arrived to the Museum it was BIG and large. Inside the Museum there were lots of different kind of creatures there. The first thing we did is that we went to the Marae. Stevenson was our leader he had to say the things like saying Thank you.He said "I would like to say thank you for letting us come to the Museum and we really like it here it is so cool."


So the first thing we did we went to the Marae. It is so cool because there was lots and lots of Carving there and Green Stones witch is called (Pounamu). In the Marae we had to take off our shoes so that it won't be muddy. In the Marae we had to get into 2 groups it was class 7  and class 6 class 7 had to talk about the FOOD they used to eat and class 6 has to do the same.

After that we had to show each other a HAKA. Class 6 has to do a Haka to but they decided to do it with us and so we did it, It was the letter's like A.E.I.O.U AA EE II OO and UU. On the last haka we said PUKANA Yelled class 6 and 7.So after that we had to have our lunch then we got to have free time like we got to look at everything that is there. Well it was so so cool at the Museum I had alot of time.


One day when I go to the Museum with my Family I will go to the Marae first then the Animal.It was so so cool at the Museum it was so so FUN!!! I think that it was the coolest trip I have ever been to.

If you have been to the Museum then tell me what you guys did and what was the first thing you went to and what was your favorite part please comment down for your answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment