Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Very Busy DAY.

Hello Everybody here is a story what I did. This is about what I did in that day. It was a very very bust day. anyway's I hope you enjoy and please leave me a comment thank-you enjoy reading this.

WOW! that’s a long day. Me and my friends had to do too many busy things on Thursday the 11th of September 2014. First at school we had Cross country, Cross country is fundraising things that you need to by. Then we had our Netball game then we had our school Netball Prize Giving. “GOSH that’s a tough day” I said “I know” replied Taunese. So as we were playing our first Netball game we were Versing probably the Mix Team. They were pretty tough but we all did a lot of improving.


After our Netball game we rushed to the toilets and got changed for Prize giving. It was so so sour walking everywhere getting things. My legs was exhausted because it felt like I had a broken leg and I couldn't walk. As we got to school me and my mates just got to school in time for DINNER “Mmm” I said. We were so so excited that we are gonna go up the stage. So it was the year 6 SORORITY team. “Come up come up” yelled Miss Va'afusuaga. As we got up the stage we were so proud that we got certificates. I was so so proud of myself that I was playing NETBALL.  

My Favorite sports is netball. My goal for the whole year is to never ever give up as playing netball. Oh and remember CHAMPIONS NEVER GIVE UP. This means that you should never give up of anything that you are going to join okay.





No comments:

Post a Comment