Pages

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Summer learning journey Day 4

Summer learning journey Day 4, Activity 1

Out of the gate and off for a walk went Hairy Maclary from Donaldson’s Dairy. Hairy Maclary was walking at the Dog park. He than got exhausted for walking under the sun for a very long time. Hairy Maclary than saw at the corner of his eyes a big tree with a shade under it, Hairy Maclary ran towards the shade and calmed his burning furs down. After a few minutes later hairy maclary, saw a big muscular dog named tiny. Hairy was a bit confused on why his name was tiny because of how humongous he was. Hairy Maclary asked with fright "why is your name tiny when you are a big dog."

Tiny than barked at Hairy Maclary, not because he was angry but because he was laughing. He replied to Hairy Maclary and said "well my name is tiny because when my parents found me at a pet store I was a size of there hand, Yes I know tiny. So as I grew up I got bigger and bigger after my parents started feeding me, I was very happy because some dogs are afraid of me but when they get to know me, I am very clumsy and friendly too." When tiny told his story Hairy Maclary asked if Tiny want's to be best friends, Hairy mclary was waiting for his answer from tiny. "YESSSSS" barked Tiny. Now Hairy and Tiny are now best friends and lived happily ever after.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment