Pages

Monday 15 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey

                                                Summer Learning Journey, Week 2
                                                                  Bonus Points

I have watched a video about Waka Ama. Once I watched the video, I starting liking it. If there was an opportunity for me to join I would supposedly join because I do love water and swimming and of course love to compete with others and most importantly love to do team working with my friends.
Image result for waka ama

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rowana,
    You have such a great attitude towards life, I think that is great that you are willing to give it ago! I am too, because I am always keen to learn something new and the Waka Ama competition seems so much fun and involves all things that I like, water, competition, team work an fitness.
    For the future, I want you to consider adding a picture or video to your post to promote a visual support to your written.

    Keep up the good work!

    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete