Pages

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Summer learning Journey

Summer learning Journey, Bonus Points

Dear School Principle,
I am here to write you a letter about my opinions of the school. I am also writing a letter because I really want to make some changes in the school. I think that our school needs a little bit of creativity, when I mean by that, I mean that all classes from the school should create something for the school and the teachers should decide weather they can keep and put up on the wall or take it home.

Another thing that we should change around the school is that teachers should have the ability to go on teacher dashboard, because students from school are always having there free time while the teacher is trying to teach a lesson. I hope this letter will make you change your mind, It's okay if you can;t make any changes I just giving an opinion.

Sincerely, Rowana

No comments:

Post a Comment