Pages

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 4

Summer Learning Journey Day 4 Activity 2

Imagine that you are a student in the 1980s and you’re about to graduate from high school. Where would you like to go on your big OE? On your blog tell us which country you would visit and give us three (3) reasons for your choice. Find some pictures on the internet of things that you would like to see and do in this country.

The country that I would really love to visit is the beautiful island FIJI. I want to visit Fiji because the beaches are very cool, and there yummy delicious island food.

One day when I visit Fiji I want to go to the Beaches and swim with my family and have quality time together.
Image result for fiji beautiful











When I go to Fiji I also want to taste one of my favourite Fijian food called Rooti
Image result for Rooti

Last but not least I also when I have a chance to go to Fiji one day I want to go shopping with my family and buy some really good clothes

Image result for fiji clothes shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment